Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signing up

Go down

Signing up Empty Signing up

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Name: Alithia Astraia (roughly translated meaning wise starry one. Call me Ilsa if you can't pronounce it but very close friends call me Ali)
Year Preference: 5th
House Preference: Ravenclaw
Personality Traits: smart, overly obsessive with school, loves learning, gets stressed out a little too easily
Biography:
I am an only child but I was adopted. A pureblood, my parents were killed battling a large group of dark wizards when I was eight. Somehow the Muggles got a hold of me instead of the wizards and I was lost to the wizarding world when I was adopted by my new parents. They thought that my crazy tales about being a witch was just something my depressed mind had made up to deal with the loss of my parents. After awhile I started doubting myself too so it was quite interesting when I got my Hogwarts letter. Don't get me wrong, I love my muggle parents and they encourage me in everything I do. I love school and am really really hoping to be a prefect this year. I also have a very small and adorable owl named Calista (Cali or Lisi if you can't remember that).

Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty Re: Signing up

Post by Headmistress Malymo Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Alithia Astraia
5th Year
Ravenclaw
Welcome to Hogwarts
Headmistress Malymo
Headmistress Malymo
Admin

http://hogwarts.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down