Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signing up

Go down

Signing up Empty Signing up

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Name: Voleur Inconnu
Year Preference: 5th
House Preference: Ravenclaw
Personality Traits: Impulsive, Cunning, Kleptomaniac, Compulsive Liar, Friendly, Quiet, Observant, Curious, Eccentric, Friendly.
Biography: I am a half-blood and an only child and was born in France. My father had no magical abilities, whereas my mother was a Witch. Neither I nor my father new of my mother's "Talents" until I was 10 and I was told about the fact that I was a wizard mere months before I was to be sent to hogwarts. This revelation startled my father and I and it took an entire year for things to settle down at home. After several uneventful years things at home became rather odd, my parents were fighting quite often, and it all ended in my father leaving and handing me an envelope and a fedora, the envelope remains unopened as I try to piece this together.

However my life at school has been quite separated from my confusing home life, at school I try to be normal and blend in, not be too great but not do horribly, my goal was just not to attract attention, however I have the strange feeling that this may soon change. I speak French and English fluently, and am learning to speak Russian. My favorite classes are Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, and Divination. I also have a cat named Rémy.

Back to top Go down

Signing up Empty Re: Signing up

Post by Headmistress Malymo Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Voleur Inconnu
4th Year
Ravenclaw
Welcome to Hogwarts
Headmistress Malymo
Headmistress Malymo
Admin

http://hogwarts.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down