Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning Care

Go down

Beginning Care Empty Beginning Care

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 pm

---- In This Class, You Will Learn The Basics Of How To Get Animals To Trust You With Their Wounds, How To Treat Certain Animals And How To Treat Certain Wounds. ----

As The Students Come Walking It And Take Their Seats, I Stand Up At The Front Of The Room Next To My Desk.
"Welcome Class To The Beginners Course Of Care Of Magical Creatures. My Name Is Professor Voluneir. For Your First Assignment, I Want Each Of You To Tell Me How You Would Treat A Pixie If One Of Their Wings Is Fluttering Improperly. This Is Just To See Everybody's General Knowledge Of Creatures. Write It Down, Then I Will Choose Each One Of You, On My Own Will, To Come Up, In The Front Of The Classroom And Speak What You Have Written." I Smile As Some Students Are Hesitating On What To Write Down. "You Don't Have To Be Right, This Is Just To See What Each Of You Think."

Back to top Go down

Beginning Care Empty Re: Beginning Care

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 am

I took a seat, considering that a few were still empty. I looked up at the board and noticed the first assignment. Pixies, nasty little budgers, I thought as I start to recall what I knew.
If a pixie's wing is fluttering improperly, there maybe damage to the lining or even the wing in many cases. Either way, approach with cation as pixie's are rude and tricksters. Stunning may be an option if necessary.
What did you use to fix the wing though, was it thread or a spell. I couldn't remember exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 am

Our first assignment is to wright down what we would do if a pixie's wing is fluttering improperly then read it to the class. Hmm that does not sond fun reading our paper to the class. I try to think about what to wright. It would be so so so sad if you couldnt fly any more. I love love love flying so not to be able to so sad. The poor little pixie would have such a hard time flying with its wing mesed up. I wipe my eyes as they have started to tear up. Now I have my answer so I wright down one word. cry

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyla Aera Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 pm

I sit there, baffled. I've never dealt with any magical creatures. I hate animals in general. I sigh. I don't know what to write. I look around at my peers, who are all writing. "This is going to be a difficult class.." I mutter...

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Hmm a pixi, thankfully its not something bigger and deadly. Just the thought of pixies made me think of the muggle stories I used to be read when I was younger like Peter Pan.
Over on the other seat I see Jen looks a bit sad so I decide to change seats and tell her the story of Peter Pan hoping it'll make her happier....

(OOC: Jen I hope you're alright with me using you in my story.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:20 pm

A boy changes seats so he is sitting right next to me. I have never talked to him befor, but think his name is Cayden. He look look looks nervous, but puts on a large grin. I try to hold back my smille but it widens all to esaly.
"Have you ever heard of the story Peter Pan?" He asks much more confident then befor.
"Erm...." I try to think "no, I dont dont think I have"
"Well its one of my favoret movies from when I was a kid. Its about three kids who go to a place called neverland." He seems happy to be the one to tell tell tell me of his favoret story. I forget about not silling and mach Cayden's grin, really enjoing his story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyla Aera Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:08 pm

I decide to think a bit. Well if the wing is broken, there's always that charm for injuries, at least small ones... What was it again? I sigh. Then I write:

Stun the pixie so it cannot escape/harm you, use the spell Episkey, and its wing should snap into place.

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 pm

...The end.
By the end of Peter Pan, Jen looked much happier than she did before. She had a big grin on her face and it almost looked as if she wanted to go there. "Thanks for telling me the story Cayden," Jen said.
"Your welcome. I hope it made you happier, you looked pretty sad when writing about the assignment," I said.
"I was," said Jen shyly.
Then came professor collecting everyone's assignments.
Oh no! I forgot about the assignment! I quickly wrote down something random hoping it made sense and hoped Jen was doing the same...

At least now I think I have a friend at Hogwarts.

Last edited by Cayden Young on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 pm

I really liked Caydens story. The way he toled it was so exciting. Pirates, a crocodile, Mermaids, and faires, how do muggles come up with these storys. I have to come back from neverland when Professor starts colecting our papers. I get a wave of gilt when I see Cayden is just now wrighting his down. I look at his answer and feal me face go red. He put down a beater answer in two seconds than I did in two minuts. I tern my head hope hope hoping he wont see how red it must now be.
"How can Peter fly without a broom?" I ask. Going back to thinking about the story.
"Pixe dust" He says
"How can pixe dust make people fly?"
"I dont know ,how do brooms fly?"
"Pixe dust?" I say joking. Cayden doesn't lauph but, his grin gets bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:03 pm

It was so much fun telling the story, it made me miss my parents but it also made me happier to be here.
I see Jen's face turn a little red when she sees that I'm writing an answer when the teacher is walking around collecting everyone's.
My face turned red, embarrassed for making her face turn red.
When the teacher collects ours I ask Jen if she'd finished hers.
"Yeah I finished mine before you told the story," she said.
"Thank goodness, I was worried I told it before you finished!"
She asked me a few questions about the story and I was glad to answer them.
"So what kind of stories did your parent's tell?" I ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:10 pm

"Well me Ma is only home on Tuesdays so she does not tell me many storys. My Pa didnt didnt didnt like muggle storys, but after your story I cant see why, and does not know wiserd ones so does not tell me any at all. The only storys I heard where from me grandma and cusin." I say relising I did not answer he queston very well.
"Come on you must know some storys." He says
"Ah well I would make them up with me grandma." I say excitedly remeboring our weard tails. "None of them as good as the story you just told me."
He smiled prod I liked his story. "Well I only toled you the story." I wonder if he would like any of the storys I made up what semed like a life time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 pm

I listen to Jen wondering what kind of stories she and her grandma made up. I remember making up stories for my cousin whenever he wanted to go to sleep as it helped him fall asleep faster and grinned remembering the thought. He would always stop me along the way and ask me how something happened and I'd have to make it up.
Jen eyes looked as if they were dreaming about the past, and I realized I probably looked the same way.
"Well would you like to share any of your stories that you made up? I'm sure they're pretty good. It's always fun creating stories since you get to make whatever you want happen."
She grinned when I asked her and began, "Well once upon a time...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down