Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced Care

Go down

Advanced Care Empty Advanced Care

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 pm

---- We Will Be Learning Hands On Care Through The Animals. Very Fun Course To Teach And Probably The Most Fun Out Of The Rest Of The Classes. This Class Requires Very Good Knowledge Of Animals. ----

As Students Walk Into The Classroom, They See Me Sitting At My Desk And They Take Their Seats. They Knew What To Expect. "Good Morning Students, This Is Advanced Care Of Magical Creatures. First Assignment, Tell Me How To Treat A Hipogriff If It Has Laryngitis. All Of You Will Come Up And Share What You Wrote With The Class. Good Luck Everyone." I Smile And Sit Back Down At My Desk.

Back to top Go down

Advanced Care Empty Re: Advanced Care

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:23 pm

I Come In And Sit Down, I Notice I Am The First One To Arrive To Class, The Professor Smiles And Says, "Good Day Ms. Yulough."

A Few Moments Later She Gives Directions To Everyone In The Class, I Take Out My Notebook And Quill And Begin Writing What I Know.

The way to treat a Hippogriff if it had Laryngitis would be to approach it cautiously, and slowly, and once you have gained trust, you would have to take the Hipogriff to a safe environment, away from enemies, then feed it some ferret meat that has a 2 drops of bats blood injected in it."

I Put My Quill Down And Wait For Everyone Else To Be Finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm the second one in the class, so I go sit down next to Retencia.
"Hey." I say
"Hi!" she says
I look at the board, and set to work
If a Hippogryff has laryngitis, you'd approach it as you normally would. Calmly, and kindly towards it, and bow to it. Then, wait for it to bow to you. Then, you'd feed it some ferret meat that heas 2 drops of bat blood injected inside it.
(OOC: this sounds a lot like Retencia's lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Arora and Retencia are already in class when I walk in. I sit behind them, and poke them both on the head. They both laugh.
"Hey girls." I say
I sit down, and write my answer to the question.

When a Hippogryff has laryngitis, you'd have to get it to trust you first. You walk slowly towards it, bow to him, and then wait for it to bow to you. Then, you'd make sure it's away from any other hungry animals, and feed it some ferret meat with 2 drops of bat's blood in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:44 pm

I walk into class, and sit at a table by myself. I read the board, and begin answering the question.
If a Hyppogryff comes down with laryngitis, then you'd take it to a safe environment, and feed it some ferret's meat with 4 drops of bat's blood injected in it.
(OOC: I wanted it to be slightly wrong)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:48 pm

I arrive to class a little disheveled, stressed because I had just come from potions class, my least favorite class. I sit at a spare table in the back of the classroom and read the board, and begin to answer the question.
If a hippogryff has laryngitis, treat it with caution and maturity. Slowly approach the hippogryff and bow, and wait for it to bow to you. Then, when you are sure there are no other animals around, feed it some ferret meat with 2(or was it 3?) drops of bat blood injected in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 pm

I walked in and noticed Retencia, Arora, and Luke sitting by each other. I decide to join them and take a seat next to Luke.
"You don't mind if I sit here do you?" I asked Luke.
"Oh we mind oh so terribly," Retencia jokes turning around and sticking her tongue out. We laugh and I notice the board and began to think.
If a Hyppogryff comes down with laryngitis, approach the Hyppogryff as normal. Show respect and bow your head, if it bows back approach it. Make sure the area you are in is safe, if not move to a safe area. Then feed the Hyppogryff ferret's meat with three drops of bat's blood injected into it. I think it was correct but I couldn't remember if it was bat's or mice blood.

Last edited by Auron Nagato on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 am

"Alright, "I Stand Up From My Desk, "You Have All Had Enough Time To Write Down Your Answers," Some Of The Slacker Students Start To Moan And Groan But Then They Look At Their Paper And Realize They Didn't Write Anything, Crap She's Going To Get On Our Butts About This Paper Isn't She? Is Usually What They Think. "I Want You," I Point To Luke, "To Come Up, And Share Your Answer To The Question Given." I Stand To My Desk Listening To What He Has To Say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:05 pm

I take a seat next to Auron right as class begins. I'm not a fan of the class, but I take it anyways. I write down my answer.
Bow, so that it trusts you, then feed it ferret meat with bat blood in it. About three or four drops in all. If it does not bow back to you, however, you must get someone else to feed it the meat or just toss it to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 am

Easy. When do we get to the hands on stuff??? I'm a book nerd so when do we get to the interesting part?
As usual, I sit in the very front of the classroom, to the right. This way I can hear and see everything the professor does and still observe the habbits of my classmates.
Interestingly enough, the class doesn't segregate itself by houses as much as most do. Retencia and Aurora have finished quickly and look pretty confident. So does that one Hufflepuff (Luke?). I've never really liked him much, he always struck me as stuck up.
Oddly enough, Xale and Auron actually aren't arguing about anything.
Blake, as usual, comes in late, looking stressed and sits in the back. Honestly, does that guy have any real friends? He doesn't seem to talk much so even though we're in the same house, I don't really know much about him.
Anyway, Luke is talking in that overly confident voice of his. Well, maybe I'm just misjudging him, it just seems like he's stuck up sometimes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:07 pm

I took a second to think of my answer to the question. I didn't care for this class, but I could make it through it. All of a sudden the professor announced time was up so I quickly jot down:
Hippogryff's are very defensive creatures, and to treat one you must first earn it's respect by bowing to it. Feed it ferret meat with bat blood in it after you gain it's trust, and then it will in time be better from laryngitis.

Not my best worded answer, but that's what I get for taking to long to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down