Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divination Basics

Go down

Divination Basics Empty Divination Basics

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:55 pm

As Students Are Walking In And Taking Their Seats, I Slowly Come Out From Under My Desk, "He......Hello Students... I.. I Am, Professor Malum, This.. This Is Divination Basics." I Twitch A Little Bit And Look Off Into The Distance. The Students Look At One Another For A Few Minutes In Confusion. I Blink Then Shake My Head, "Sorry... Uhh... Assignment.... You See There Are Empty Bottles In Front Of You......Look Inside Them And Write Down What You See, In...Uh.. Detail.. Thanks.. Then You Must Hand Them In To Me... I Will Choose Some To Read Out Of... Of Uh.. Random.. Yah That's It... Good.....Good Luck Students..."

Back to top Go down

Divination Basics Empty Re: Divination Basics

Post by Anyla Aera Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

I lookinside the bottle, but I see absolutely nothing. "Is this a joke or something?" I wonder aloud. I sigh. "Well Xale said just make something up... So I guess I will."
I decide to say that I see a cat drowning since I hate animals.

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Once again, boring Divination.... I thought in disgust. It was one of the most horrid classes in the school year but we all had to take it. The person next to me shoved the bottle my way before I had any opinion. I went ahead and looked inside it. I saw two people, one shaking as the other pointed what looked like a finger, maybe a wand. There was a green flash and then nothing. Whatever... I thought as I looked over at Anyla to see what she was up to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:02 am

I am in Divination, the rooms air is thick and smoky making the room hard to see. It takes me a second to find a tabble with the smoky air. As more people come in they seem to apear. Our Professer is very very odd. I look into the bottle ready to wright down my answer. The bottle looks empty only air filling it. So I ceep staring into it. I can see the people next to me throu the bottle. The shape of the bottle mackes them look in pain, so thats what I put bown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:17 pm

I sit at a table far away from Anyla. She got mad at me in Charms, so I don't want to bother her anymore. I look into the bottle and see absolutely nothing.
"Well I don't want to fail..." I mutter to myself jotting down a bunch of nonsense that the teacher would probably believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down