Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divination Advanced

Go down

Divination Advanced Empty Divination Advanced

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Students Come In, Knowing How Crazy This Class Is Going To Be, Nothing Scares Them, Most Of Them Laugh.
I Walk Around The Room, Twitching Every Few Seconds, "You Will.. Notice That There Is A Crystal Ball In The Middle Of Each Of Your Tables, I Want Each Of You To Uh......... Touch The Top Of It, One At A Time, And Then Look Into The Ball, And Think About The Shape The Smoke Inside The Ball, Takes Form Of... I Will Choose Each Of You At Random To .... Uh... Share With The Class What You Saw And I Will Tell You What The Shape Means.. And Good Luck, Go!"

Back to top Go down

Divination Advanced Empty Re: Divination Advanced

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 pm

I Sit Down In A Seat Around A Circular Table, 3 Other Seats Are Empty. After Students Make Their Way In, I Listen To Professor Malum Give Us Directions, Then After That, I Was The First One In The Group To Go, "Okay.... I'll Go First I Guess..." I Look At The Crystal Ball And Place My Hand On The Top Of It. The Smoke Inside Of The Ball Reshapes Into A Wolf, I Look Into It And Get Very Confused.. What Does A Wolf Mean? Does It Mean I Do Better In A Pack? Does It Mean I'm Evil? I Don't Know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:50 pm

I look into the crystal ball after she speaks, but I know I won't see anything. "What would be interesting to fake...?" I whisper to myself, thinking.
Maybe I could freak her out a bit and say I see a dog, and lead her to believe it's a Grim, I think, laughing to myself. I sit and ponder what to say...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:52 pm

I hold down my laughter. I could easily get an A in this class being serious, but I also could whilst having fun. What about a dragon? Or a unicorn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm

I really don't want to goof off in this class, it's fun enough to watch other people goof off. So, I look into the crystal ball, and see a tree. A tree? Really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Xale didn't make any motion to touch the crystal ball, probably thinking what to make up. No one else make any movement either, why not? I thought as I gripped the top and gazed into the sphere. The smoke whirled around a little and then made the shape of a wolf howling to what I comprehended to be a moon. I chuckled and removed my hand, Of course... I thought to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 pm

I take the crystal ball once Auron has let go. When I look, I actually see a skull. "Odd... But I can make something out of this," I laugh under my breath. Of course then I see a hooded figure, reminding me strongly of the Dark wizards, and then I see our teacher's face. I let go instantly, freaked out. Does this mean they're going to get to me? I wonder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:21 pm

I Stood Up From My Desk, Walked Out In Front Of It And Then Hit My Hip On The Edge Of The Desk, "OW!!!" I Twitch Again. "Uh....Sorry Again, Well Students, Some Of You Are Actually Doing Something... Um.. For Once... Well, Lets Start Over Here." I Point To The Left Side Of The Classroom, "You," I Point At Luke, "What Did You See My Dear.. Sweet Boy?"
He Looks Up At Me, "Uh.. A Tree?"
I Look At Him, "Hmm, My Boy....A Tree Means.. That You Are Wanting A Journey In Your Life, You Want Something To Occur.. Something That Has Been In Your Dreams For A While."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:47 pm

I was thinking about what I wanted to do, and I decided to be real. I put my hand on the ball, and saw a fire. A fire? What does that mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 pm

I was sitting with my friends Xale and Auron, trying with all my might to keep from rolling my eyes. "I'm only here for the credits," I whisper to myself, sighing.
Auron looks at the ball and laughs, sometimes I get the feeling that he's hiding something from us. Then again, maybe that's just my paranoia acting up again.
Xale looks into it and laughs. I sigh, what a huge waste of time.
The crystal ball feels cool to my hand, then again it probably shouldn't considering how long Xale and Auron held it.
I see... mists. Maybe that means my future is undefined. I supposed I can see images if I try, a dragon, a goblin, a book and what looks to be cherry pie. Then again, it's all just rediculous images.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:49 pm

I look into the ball and put my hands on it. I can't make out any images (this is my worst subject) so I just decide to say it's going to be foggy tonight and leave it at that. "Making anything else up is impossible right now, I'm too tired to think..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:10 pm

I was sitting next to Vareth, he touched the ball before I did. I had no interest in participating.

After he let go I leaned over and asked him, "Get anything out of that?"

He snorted a little, "Barely, I couldn't tell what any of the images were."

I sigh as I reached forward to touch the ball. I lay my hand on it for a few seconds, and the most that happened was the smoke decided to suddenly switch direction. I leaned back into my chair, "Well you got more then me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 pm

I sigh as I look into the crystal ball. "Nothing," I say. I see smoke of course, but it takes no shape at all. I sigh. "This sucks..." I look over at Xale, who looks a bit freaked out. I wonder what's wrong...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm

I saw what looked like a small bit of fear in Xale for a split second but then he was back to normal.
"See yourself doing something unexpected?" I asked out of curiosity. He shifts his gaze towards me.
"No not me, you," he says a bit hesitant. "You were holding hands with a girl, imagine that," he remarks, mocking me a little.
"I doubt you saw that, you're suppose to see something about yourself." I said glaring a little at him. "Besides what's so ridiculous about me finding a girl?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 pm

I laugh. "Everything about it's ridiculous Auron," I tease. I look back into it, hoping to see the same image, but instead I see nothing.
"So what did you really see?" he asks me, a curious expression on his face.
"Not now... Later," I say, eyeing the teacher. She seems to be listening to us, and I did see her face along with the hooded figures. Could it mean she's working with them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 pm

I saw him glance at the teacher but I decided not to worry too much.
"Well, don't hold out on me, I want all the details of your's and Jalight's wedding." I decided to joke back with him and it worked. He immediately shifted his eyes to me and I laughed a little.
"And just what did you see then?" He asked taking the offensive on this little match.
"Nothing much, just a full moon in a cloudy sky." It wasn't far from the truth and I figured it was close enough.
"Oh really now?" He asked raising an eyebrow, in total disbelief. I shrugged and laughed a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down