Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced Defense Lesson One

Go down

Advanced Defense Lesson One  Empty Advanced Defense Lesson One

Post by Professor Black Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:43 pm

((OOC: Sorry about this, I thought it had posted but I guess it didn't.))
I look around the room at the 6th and 7th years, surprised at the small number I had this year.
"Welcome to Advanced Defense. Today we'll start out by naming the three unforgivable curses, then we'll practice a few defensive spells. Can anyone name any of the curses?"I ask. Three different students answer, earning ten points each.
"Good. Now partner up, have one person send any kind of hex at you, and you have to block it however you can. Go."
Professor Black
Professor Black

Back to top Go down

Advanced Defense Lesson One  Empty Re: Advanced Defense Lesson One

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:07 am

Hmm three unforgivable curses, I say to my self. After a few seconds of thinking the answers popped in my head and I said them out loud, "Crucio, The Imperius Curse, and worst of all, Avada Kadavra." I shuddered as I said each of them, and Professor Black gave our house ten points for the answer.
After a few more students' responses, it was time to send hexes on other people. Seeing the familiar face of Vareth, I decided to pair up with him and let the hexing begin.
"Ready?" I ask him.
He nods and we turn and face one another.
We counted down from ten, and at zero we both shot our hexes.
My Anteoculatia spell hit him straight in the chest and Vareth instantly began growing antlers.
Vareth shot a bat-bogey hex at me that flew above my head and almost hit the professor.
"Next time, Vareth", I say, and I smile seeing the antlers on top of his head grow inches by the second....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:11 am

I sigh, "I hate this class..."
"Vareth, try relaxing a bit. If you're calmer, you'll be able to focus better," Professor Black calls to me. I nod at him as he reverses the hex that's affecting me. "Try again."
I try again, this time using a simple body bind curse, and I actually hit him. "Wow! I can't believe it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:15 am

We decided to have at it again, and this time Vareth hit me with a simple body bind curse.
I was shocked and rendered immobile, until Professor Black reversed the hex.
When I could speak again I said in surprise, "Nice one Vareth, now if only you could do that in charms."
((OOC: Had to say it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down