Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced Lesson Two

Go down

Advanced Lesson Two Empty Advanced Lesson Two

Post by Professor Sanderson Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 am

I smile, glad to be with my more advanced students. "Welcome. I'm going to let you all have a bit of fun today." I turn and point at a few cages behind me. "See these rabbits?" I ask. They all nod. "Each of you can have two at the most, and I want you to creatively turn them into an article of clothing. Or two. Depends on what you want to make. Creativity will gain you more points. Go ahead and do whatever you want."
((OOC: I will post later on judging the creativity of your Transfiguration and give points based on it.))
Professor Sanderson
Professor Sanderson

Back to top Go down

Advanced Lesson Two Empty Re: Advanced Lesson Two

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:34 pm

I walk into class and see a few cages full of rabbits, some black, some brown, and some white. I choose a brown rabbit, a chocolate bunny Very Happy, and think of a piece of clothing that I could change it into. I felt a little sad about changing a bunny into clothing, but a few minutes later the bunny was gone and a pair of Blue Converse stood in front of me (They are very popluar shoes in the Muggle World). I was very happy with myself, and when the class was over I left on a very good note.

Back to top Go down