Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intermediate Lesson 3

Go down

Intermediate Lesson 3 Empty Intermediate Lesson 3

Post by Professor Lockheart Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:51 am

The students sat down but one of the Gryffindors kept being loud and obnoxious. Perfect, I thought slyly as I pulled out my wand. " Silencio ," I shouted as the student fell silent. "Today, class we work on just that," I spoke smiling at the student. "The Silencing Charm has many uses, ten points for students who can name a solid use." (Only award yourself if you say a useful thing, no practical jokes and what not). "Now, come forward and grab a bullfrog and begin practicing. Simply point your wand at the bullfrog and say Silencio . If the spell hits then your target shall be silenced."
Professor Lockheart
Professor Lockheart

Back to top Go down

Intermediate Lesson 3 Empty Re: Intermediate Lesson 3

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:05 pm

"Well there's always the use of silencing an enemy so they can't cast spells too well," I spoke as P. Lockheart awarded ten points to Ravenclaw. I grabbed a bullfrog and returned to my seat next to Xale. The bullfrogs were pretty noisy. " Silencio " I said as the bullfrog only decreased in volume. Well there's a start.....

Back to top Go down