Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intermediate Lesson Two

Go down

Intermediate Lesson Two Empty Intermediate Lesson Two

Post by Professor Sanderson Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 am

All the students quickly enter the classroom and sit down. They all know by now I won't accept nonsense, so they all do as they should. "Good day class. Today we will be doing a simple transfiguration. We will turn animals to water goblets. I know a lot of you have already accomplished it, but it's a good start to working on our Switching Spells. I will award points based on how your goblet looks, and if you even manage to complete the task. To change it, you must tap it three times with your wand then say Feraverto. You may begin," I say gesturing to the pile of cages behind me with rats and other small animals.
((OOC: For a really good goblet- 15 points. Decent- 10. Just changing it- 5.))

Last edited by Professor Sanderson on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor Sanderson
Professor Sanderson

Back to top Go down

Intermediate Lesson Two Empty Re: Intermediate Lesson Two

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 pm

I grabbed a hedgehog from the cages and began to work. "I can do this, I did it last year," I mutter to myself. I set the hedgehog down and it looks at me curiously. I tap my wand on it three times then say "Feraverto." The hedgehog does indeed become a goblet, but it's still covered in spikes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:55 pm

I picked up chinchilla from the table and made my way back to where me and Xale were seated. I took a deep breath, tap the chinchilla three times and spoke "Feraverto" . The goblet was great, except for the ears and a little bushy tail.
"For once you didn't get it on the first try," Xale mocked smirking a bit.
"I never said I was perfect, besides I never expect to get it the first time." I repeated the process focusing on the image of a water goblet. "Feraverto" , the ears shrunk in and the tail popped and it was a great transfiguration.
"Figures," moans Xale nudging my side a bit. "I'll just get you back in Charms." We both laughed and continued our work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:11 pm

"Feraverto." I say, and am quite pleased with the results. Until I turn te goblet around, and see the eyes.
"Tell me that's not the freakiest thing you've ever seen!" I say, leaning towered Luke.
"At least yours is a goblet, mine's a chinchilla with a nose ring!"
Amber snorts, "At least yours isn't walking away!" Amber's goblet seemed to have legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:05 am

"Feraverto!" I cry. The animal doesn't change. Doesn't even move. In fact, I'm not even sure the rat I grabbed is alive. "Feraverto!" It twitches a bit. Then I realize my wand bumped into it. I poke the creature, which opens it's eyes, hisses at me, then runs away. "Figures..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Although I've done this spell before, I can't seem to concentrate. Maybe it has to do with the headache that seems to have a heartbeat of its own, a throbing, roaring "thump-thump" stopping my every thought. Then again, maybe it just has to do with how I've been feeling lately. Stupid ball. Stupid Xale. Stupid friends. Stupid Alithia. Stupid- Thump-thump. Argh, what was I thinking? Oh right. "Fera-" thump-thump. "Ferav-" Stupid Ali "Fer-,"I mutter, taping the creature. Thump-thump. "Fear-" It's hard to breathe and the room starts swaying. Why can't I do this! Stupid Alithia! I realize I'm crying and the room is almost completely black. "Professor, can I-" Thump-thump. What was I saying. Stupid, ugly, lonely Ali. I can't see anything...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 am

I noticed Alithia was kind of swaying back and forth, looking a bit of out character. Xale was still preoccupied with his spiky goblet and probably wouldn't find if I moved a few seats away for a little. "I'll be right back," I muttered as Xale shrunk the spikes in a few inches. He nodded and continued to focus on his goblet. I walk a few seats down and place a hand on her shoulder, steadying her a bit. She jumped a little and looked up.
"You alright?" I inquired. She looked as if she was crying not too long ago.
"Um....yeah.....just.....a bit distracted is all," she replied with a small smile. I could tell that something was bothering her but I couldn't tell what.
"You been getting sleep?" Maybe she was just tired. Prefects do have to patrol late at night, but that wouldn't of explained her tears.
"Well....probably not as much as I should," she explained. I still wondered what would of bothered her that badly though.
"But you've been crying," I confessed. It was obvious but I still felt reluctant about prying into her problems. We were good friends but I never wanted to make someone tell me something they didn't want to talk about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down