Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced Class Week 1

Go down

Advanced Class Week 1 Empty Advanced Class Week 1

Post by Professor Lockheart Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:32 pm

"Here is where we learn the fun stuff. Charms that can make suits of armor move, objects attack enemies, the advanced spells." I asked them to pair off and to practice this spell for a bit hoping that most would have learned to control their spells by their 6th or 7th year.

1: "Aguamenti" is the spell that conjures a jet of flame from the caster's wand, true or false?

2: Does the "Duro" charm turn an object into stone or diamond?

3: "Locomotor" is a spell used to ________ objects.

4: The "Flame-Freezing Charm" helped witches and wizards during medieval times how?

5: "Stupefy Charm" is useful to....."

Spell to Practice: Stupefy Charm "Stupefy"

(OOC: PM me answers and I'll award points. You can still post in here if you want.)
Professor Lockheart
Professor Lockheart

Back to top Go down

Advanced Class Week 1 Empty Re: Advanced Class Week 1

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 pm

I pair up with another kid in my year, and we face each other. "No holding back?" I ask. They nod. We stand a few feet apart and say "Three, Two, One."
"Stupefy!" I yell but too late, for my partner has already hit me, and I'm now stunned.
I stand up and cry, "Stupefy!" again, but they dodge it and hit me again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Being one of the few 6th years in the class, I decide to pair up with Vareth, and we agree not to hold back. We stood a few feat apart and after the brief countdown, we both yelled, "Stupefy!" I was faster than him and stunned him, surprised at my speed. He stood up again and we both yelled "Stupefy!" This time he was faster than I, but I dodged it and he was hit again.
(OOC: I hope you're okay with me posting this Vareth, but there aren't too many 6th or 7th years so far..)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 pm

(OOC: That's fine Blake)
I sigh and stand up. I say "Stupefy!" one last time, and actually hit him. Unfortunately, I only hit his arm, so it doesn't do much, but I still fee accomplished for hitting him.
"Good, you almost got me there," Blake smiles. I nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down