Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced Class Lesson 2

Go down

Advanced Class Lesson 2 Empty Advanced Class Lesson 2

Post by Professor Lockheart Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 pm

I see the students walk in and eyes open as the notice huge bowls in front of them as they sit down. I smile and begin my explanation, "Welcome, today we with be learning a Conjuring Charm. We will practice the Aguamenti charm, usefully for..." I trailed off waiting for a student to finish. A few students give reasonable responses and earn five points each (just include in your post). "Alright now we don't want anyone to get soaked or blown back by the spell so please practice casting the charm by filling up those bowls. Don't worry about over filling them, they have a Drought Charm placed on all of them. Simply point your wand towards the bowl, speak the incantation, and the water should come out of the tip of your wands. Begin!"
Professor Lockheart
Professor Lockheart

Back to top Go down

Advanced Class Lesson 2 Empty Re: Advanced Class Lesson 2

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:40 pm

I walk into the class and see a huge bowl sitting on top of my desk. In response to the professor's explanation, I say that the Aguamenti Charm is useful for putting out fire. When it was time, I yelled "Aguamenti!" and when I looked at the bowl there was a nice amount of sparkling water sitting in the basin of the bowl, which I drank as I was very thirsty. Razz

Back to top Go down