Hogwarts Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction Class Lesson 2

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Class Lesson 2 Empty Introduction Class Lesson 2

Post by Professor Lockheart Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Everyone files in, most people trying to avoid Mr Andrews. I make sure that he doesn't sit close to Mr Alburn or Young so we would hopefully avoid trouble today. I look around and everyone seems to be ready. "Alright class, today we while be practicing a practical charm that can embarrass ones opponent in a duel. Can anyone tell me what spell the incantation Rictusempra is used for?" A student raises the hand and answers (ten points to their respective house). "Alright I want you to pair up and go ahead and practice this spell. All you have to do is aim and say the incantation. If the charm hits then it works, but if it's deflected, blocked, or dodged you'll have to try again." I see a few first years nervously look around, probably not expecting to duel in a Charms class. "There should be no problems since this charm is harmless," I reassure them.
Professor Lockheart
Professor Lockheart

Back to top Go down

Introduction Class Lesson 2 Empty Re: Introduction Class Lesson 2

Post by Anyla Aera Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:42 pm

I raise my hand. "It's a Tickling Charm," I say remembering that Xale had used it on me as a joke during our first week. Ravenclaw is awarded points, and we are then told to practice with a partner. I look at Trylin, who is now completely avoiding me thanks to Professor Lockheart. He looks as though he'd like to be my partner, but he sighs and partners up with a Gryffindor. Good. I think. Finally he'll leave me alone.

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:00 pm

I saw Trylin partner up with another Gryffindor so I thought I would try my luck. I sneaked behind Anyla and poked her side which made her jump a little. "Looks like I might not need a charm for that," I joked smiling and sticking my tongue out a little. Before I registered the next few seconds I was rolling on the floor laughing. It seems Anyla had already charmed me for tickling her. Professor came over and lifted the charm as Anyla giggled and stuck her tongue out at me. "Not fair," I protested but still applauded her for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyla Aera Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:38 pm

I giggle as Kain falls over laughing. Good thing I'm decent at Charms, I think. He says "Not fair," once Professor Lockheart lifts the charm, but I just stick out my tongue. Of course that wasn't such a good idea because it just seemed to give him more of a reason to retaliate.
"Rictusempra!" he says catching me off guard. I'm suddenly on the floor laughing and flailing, unable to stop. Professor Lockheart lifts the charm and I stay laying on the floor, pretending to pout.
"Not fair," I say, mocking him a bit.

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 am

I playfully glared at her and we both laughed. I helped her up off the floor and we initiated a tickling duel, which she ended up winning by using the charm yet again. It was fun though and I didn't mind at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyla Aera Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:46 am

By the time our tickling duel had ended, it looked as though most of the class still hadn't really begun. "Are they having problems with it?" I ask no one in particular.
"I dunno," Kain answers. "They've been either watching us or just standing there."
I look around. "Hm. How boring." I throw another tickling charm Kain's way and leave him lying on the floor laughing again.

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:21 am

"Not.....fair....." I managed to get out between laughs. Anyla sits there and smiles but then continues to giggle.
"Well life isn't fair," she mocked me, poking me here and there while I was still charmed. I finally got released but I was too breathless to do anything. I just kind of continuing lying there for a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyla Aera Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:26 am

Even though Kain had been released from the charm, he stays on the floor.
"Hmm... I guess he's dead." I poke him in the side once more, making him jump a little. "Guess not." I smile. "Tired?"
He nods. "Somewhat."
I laugh. At least now he'll know how I feel after being tickled all the time... I think. I'm super ticklish, and people always take advantage of it. I always end up tired and breathless afterwards. "Maybe I should do this to Xale and Auron so they leave me be..." I mutter with a smirk.

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:11 am

I glare over at Anyla and Kain. It's not fair... It's not fair! I have to stop myself from banging my hand on the table. I hate this... It's so unfair! I glare at the Professor. This is all your fault. Yours and his.
I don't even attempt the lesson today. I ignore it and glare at Anyla and Kain the entire time, wishing I could burn a hole through Kain's head with my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:33 am

I move slightly to get up but it's no use, I'm just still out of breath. Note to self, Anyla will win charm fights, I think remembering I'm only decent because of my family.
"Would you like some help?" Anyla offers and I take her hands. She helps me up and pokes me again, which starts another poke war except that I can't move as quickly when I'm tired. She goes to point her wand at me but I grab her hand and keep the wand facing away from me. Not again, not again, I think frantically as we struggle over the wand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyla Aera Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:37 am

I laugh as Kain finally ends up taking my wand. "Awww. Now I can't retaliate."
Kain smirks. "Good." He pokes me once more for good measure, then pockets my wand.
"Hey! I kinda need that back," I say reaching for it, but he moves away.
"No you don't. I'll give it back later," he laughs. I try reaching inside his pocket, but he grabs both of my hands so that I can't move.
"Not fair!"I say struggling to free myself. He keeps holding on though, and I finally just give up and stay still, too tired to fight much more.

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:08 am

Anyla pouts a little so I ease my grip but she ends up poking me one more time. I jump back a little and shake my finger no at her. She giggles and extends her hand.
"Are you going to be fair and call this a truce?" I asked while reaching into my pocket.
"Only if you don't start attacking me again," she comments now giving me puppy eyes. I knew if she had it back we would start over sooner or later but I betted on later since we were both tired.
"Okay," I handed it back to her. "But only cause that face was cute." I stuck my tongue out as she turned a little red.
"I...you....no fair."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyla Aera Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:13 am

I stutter and turn red and stare at the ground. "I...you...no fair..." Kain just laughs and pats me on the head.
The rest of the class is now working on their charm, so there's a whole bunch of random laughter all around us. I decide that I don't feel like standing anymore, so I just sit down. "I'm too tired," I say, tempted to lay down and sleep. Kain just laughs at me and joins me on the ground.

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:39 am

At first I sit but then decide to lay down and close my eyes. Maybe I shouldn't act so caring towards her, if we do start dating then she could become a liability. That would be placing her in the lion's den but....well I can't just not have fun. My thoughts swarmed my head from the lake, making me wish someone would accidentally hit me with a charm. I'll do whatever I can to protect her. No matter what.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyla Aera Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 am

Kain lays down and shuts his eyes, and I decide to do the same. It's not like we have anything else to do, I think to myself. We're both too worn out to keep practicing, and Professor Lockheart doesn't seem to mind. I soon feel a foot jabbing me in the ribs, so I open my eyes.
Trylin is standing above me, motioning for me to walk somewhere with him. I suppress a sigh, stand up quietly so I don't disturb Kain, and follow him over.
"What do you want?" I ask, still unhappy about earlier.

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:48 am

"I wanted to apologize," I say. "I shouldn't be going about it this way. I should stop trying to tell you what to do and let you figure it out yourself. I mean, soon I'm sure you'll see how horrid that kid is," he says pointing at Kain, "and you'll come back to your senses and come back to our side."
"So now there are sides?" she asks incredulously. "And you think I'm not right in the head? Wow what a way to apologize." She starts walking back to Kain.
"Stop." I grab her wrist tightly, probably too tight because she winces in pain. "I don't want to hurt your feelings, but he's going to eventually. Possibly more than just your feelings. I don't want to see you hurt."
She struggles against my grip, which makes me automatically tighten my hold. "Let go!" she says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:01 am

I heard Anyla getting up, Cayden must be waving or something, and then she starts to walk away, Or wanting to say hi and such. I sat there still contemplating my options but worse cases scenarios kept surfacing. I couldn't shake the feeling of just telling Anyla it may be dangerous to stay by me. "Let go!" that's Anyla's voice and I don't think she's talking with Cayden. I sit up and notice Trylin was holding her hand. Really? I stood up and walked over slowly. As Trylin noticed me I held my hands up showing that I wasn't looking for a fight.
"What do you want?" he asked rudely.
"Just that you listen to her and let her go." I spoke calmly and smoothly hoping to avoid confrontation.
"So what, she can go back to you as she gets closer and closer to being hurt?" Anyla looked a bit concerned and I truly thought Trylin may have been reading my mind.
"Listen the last thing I want to do is hurt her nor do I want any bad blood between us."
"Leave to a Slytherin to add blood line into the arguement, is that how the high and mighty Alburns settle things?" He put an insulting emphasis on my family's name. It's one thing to mess with me but it's another to insult my friends and my family, especially the family. I had to fight the anger that was building.
"Please just let her go," I pleaded.
"Or....?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyla Aera Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:07 am

I can see Kain and Trylin both getting really angry now, and I can tell a fight is imminent.
"Stop. Both of you." I turn to Trylin. "Let me go now," I say sternly through gritted teeth, glaring. He smirks a bit, but lets go. "Don't bother me anymore Trylin. I can make my own decisions." I turn towards Kain. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault... You shouldn't have to deal with this..." I begin to walk back over to where we had been laying before.

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:15 am

"It's not your fault," I began. "It's mine, I should try getting along with Trylin." He seemed to cringed at the idea. "And I shouldn't involve you in this."
"Stop being so nice, you're just playing coy." Trylin harassed.
"Dude, couldn't we get along for Anyla's sake..." Anyla had grabbed my hand and pulled me away. She lead me back to our seats and we sat back down.
"We don't need another fight," she protested looking a bit annoyed and down.
"Don't worry I wasn't going to fight him," I reassured her though she gave me a stern look. "Besides Professor Lockheart was watching all along, he wouldn't of let something happen." Anyla looked up and saw that the Professor was indeed watching them.
"Well that's good but you still shouldn't let Trylin get to you like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyla Aera Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 am

I sigh, realizing that I'm kind of being mean now. "I just don't want anything to happen... Especially if it's my fault-"
"It's not your fault Anyla," Kain interrupts me. "I told you it isn't."
"I know you keep saying you should try to get along with him, but the truth is, with him, you probably won't be able to. He's too stubborn and set in his ways. You and I need to just avoid him."
"He was hurting you though, wasn't he? I wasn't going to just sit here if he was. I had to go over and try to help..."
"If he ever does anything like that again, I'll just use a charm or other spell and get him to stop. I just don't want you getting in trouble for my sake..." I trail off.

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:29 am

"Yeah but I want to protect you and make sure you're safe," I admitted. And me getting in trouble for your sake, if you only knew, I thought. "And honestly I wouldn't want you getting in trouble. If your parents found out and took you out of the school....."
"What?" Anyla asked intrigued at the part where I trailed off.
"Well I wouldn't want to lose a great friend like you. It's not every year that you get to meet an amazing person like yourself."
"You're just saying that," she said looking away a little,
"Nah, I mean it." I replied smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyla Aera Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:34 am

I smile back, probably blushing. "You're too nice," I say looking down. "But you're right... My parents will take me out of school for even the smallest problem..."
"So we need to keep you out of trouble and such," Kain says.
I nod. "Yeah." I look back at Trylin, who just looks angry. "We really need to do something about him though..." I say.
"We do. But there isn't much more that can be done. We just have to wait and see if the teachers can keep him away from us or not I guess..."

Anyla Aera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 am

As I was practicing the Rictusempra spell with another partner I watched as things had unfolded between Anyla, Kain, and Trylin..again. Unfortunately as my partner wanted to keep practicing I couldn't do anything to try and help the situation. In the end though it was probably only for the best as had I even walked towards Trylin, Professor Lockheart probably would have gotten angry...however if a fight had started it would have once again been Trylin's fault.
I attempt to use the Rictusempra spell again but completely missed as my focus was not on key, however I'm pretty sure I understand the spell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:12 pm

I partner with Kiera and am very hope hope hopeful this class will go better than yesterday. If I set a fether on fire Kiera mite have some thing to worry about.
"Rictusempra!!" Kiera says and I bust out lauphing.
"Very nicely done Mrs.Fanaline" Professor says as I am still lauphing. "Now your tern Mrs. Smith"
"Er I will try" I clear my throat and say " Rictusempra!" Kiera giggles but I dont think it was because of my spell.
"Thats alright Mrs. Smith ceep tring." I hear lots of kids laphing, and get really embaresed. My spell was not that bad bad bad, but then I remember that Rictusempra makes you lauph.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:15 am

I feel bad I look over at Jen who looks embarassed though people weren't laughing because of her spell. My partner wanted to take a break so I decided to go walk over to her and Kiera.
"Hey Jen, how's the charm going?"
"Erm not that well sadly, this isn't my best class."
Kiera and I decide to both help Jen and both make her focus on laughing before even saying the spell since thinking about what you want something to look like helps in transfiguration (One of Jen's best classes).
"Rictumsempra" she says and actually this time makes Kiera laugh because of her charm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:22 am

"Oh that was so so so fun. I cant belive I did the spell." I smile at Kiera and Cayden. They are so talented to be able to help me get the spell.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" I am saying to the pair of them. They have become my best friends.
"Good.... job....Jen... now can.....I stop....lauphing!" Kiera says.
"Ops sorry Kiera" I say but relise I dont know how to make her stop lauphing. "Er I dont know how to do that"
"Let me help you." Cayden says tring hard not to grin. The next thing you know Kiera has stoped lauphing.
"Thanks." Kiera and I say at the same time. Now we are all lauphing, but with no spell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:42 am

"Your welcome" Kiera and I both said together.
It was fun seeing Jen accomplish something she wasn't sure she could. I think that if she thinks about each charm before saying it she'll do much better. I'm glad that I have such good friends like Jen and Kiera.
We practiced the charm a couple times before we just decided to start talking about the ball.
Everyone seemed to be thinking about it now, the girls especially being excited about finding something to wear to it.
"Hey Jen I was wondering did you want to go to the ball with me?" I asked timidly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:17 pm

My cheeks started herting because I was still grin grin grining from being able to cast the spell. I tryed to hold a strate face and in the end it worked.
"Hey Jen I was wondering did you want to go to the ball with me?" Cayden asks timidly.
"Yes yes yes yes!!" I say and forget to ceep a strate face and smille.
"Good. Yeah goood." He says beathing out slowly, and noding. I think it will be beter than good but grate grate grate!!!
"Who are you going with Kiera?" I ask
"Oh well I dont know yet."she says
"Someone will ask you I know it. Pluss you are so nice nice nice!!!!" I say but can tell it did not help her mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:38 pm

After Jen said yes it felt like a load of weight was lifted off of my shoulders.
"I'm sure we'll have a great time Jen," I say.
I felt bad for Kiera who looked a bit down.
"Don't worry Kiera I know someone will ask you!" I say hoping she'll be happier.
I decided that maybe we should focus on something else for now so I started the charms duel again.
"Rictumsempra" I say pointing it at Kiera at the same time that Jen said "Rictumsempra" pointing it at me. We all ended up laughing forgetting about the ball for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down